Thursday, December 8, 2011
Blake ~ 3 months
Our little man is already 3 months old! It seems like time has went by so fast but, on the other hand, it seems like he's been a part of our family forever. He is the perfect baby. Sure, at times he'll get fussy (usually a belly ache) or he'll just want to be held for awhile. For the most part, though, he is content sitting back and watching everything that is going on. And there is usually a lot going on. :) He's the most smiley baby EVER! I love it. He just melts my heart every time he smiles. He's really starting to coo a lot. We have our own little conversations.
Blake is a wonderful sleeper. He'll usually nap a few times during the day.....mostly while we're out running errands. That makes things a little easier on me. Unfortunately, I don't have him on a good schedule. I need to do that after the holidays are over. Night time is pretty set though. The girls go down between 7-7:30 and Blake is getting ready for bed by 8. I'll wake him between 10 and 11 for a diaper change and a quick feeding and then he'll be out until 5 or 6 in the morning.
He's a very efficient eater. He's done within 20 minutes! He sure is gaining weight though. Our little tank is weighing in at 13 lbs now. He's officially out of his 0-3 month clothes!
Some nicknames we've given him so far: Blakey, Blaken, Buddy, Bubba, Blake the Tank, Blakers. I'm not even sure I really like any of those but that's what comes out when we're talking to him.
That's him in a nutshell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah, adorable and growing so fast. You could. Call him Buddy Jr. I know the girls have flown before, but be sure to have suckers.....
See u soon....
Lovin blake's pictures can't wait to see how big he is!! Conner did so well on the plane rides, it never bothered him! I'm praying the same for u! But I did always have something for him to drink just incase( to help the ears pop) Hope to see u in less than a week!! I hope we have snow so the kids can sled!! See u soon !!!
so cute!!! He looks like a little Huber!
What a chunk! He is so cute and I love his little smile! can't wait to see you guys soon ;)
Post a Comment