Things kids are saying:
Avery
- "boy baby, Mommy, boy" she always says this out of the blue. The first time I had no idea what she was talking about because she just said "boy". I had to ask her what she meant. Basically, she thinks she's going to have a little brother.
-"Yep" can't go a day without hearing this at least a dozen times.
-"oh man" this is new. I don't know where she got it, but it's pretty darn cute.
Allie
- "we're like a family!" she said this one day when all four of us were holding hands walking into the store.
-She wants a sister. We've explained to her that she already has a sister but she really wants another one. One of the boy names I really like is Hudson. I told her if she had a brother that could possibly be his name. Well, one of her friends has a 6 year old brother named Hudson. They were all playing one day and Allie and Hudson were in the little battery powered car driving. I don't know if Hudson didn't think Allie knew how to do it or what but he was trying to help her and telling her what to do. Next thing you know they are yelling at each other. So Allie really doesn't like Hudson and does not want a brother Hudson!
Derek update: He seems to like his job. He is extremely exhausted all of the time though. He works late when he's not traveling.......and really I think he works late when he's traveling too. He just started this job this month and by the end of the month he will have been on 5 trips!
Weekend: We actually had a fairly busy weekend. First was Allie's school carnival. We didn't stay long. We were all hot and tired and that didn't make for a whole lot of fun. So, to compromise, we came home for naps and went to Dave and Busters for dinner and games that night. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics for proof........except for this balloon that was made at D&B's that was taken the next day.
Other:
| The girls play Starfall everyday! |
| Anyone ever had squirrel stew? Once I catch the squirrel that did this I'll let you know how it tastes. |
5 comments:
I can't wait to find out what you are having. I think it's a boy! :)
Keep feeling better!! If you take me into the guessing game of what sex the baby is, you know what the odds are of it being a boy....lol I just wonder who he, she will look like. You have little Brooke and Derek now. Whatever God gives you will be loved dearly.....G/G
Sorry the squirrel feasted on your cushion.......
too cute!! Adeline is also really in to saying things about us being a family. "let's all go together as a family!" Wish those two girls could play together. I really miss you guys. I cannot believe that squirrel did that! Crazy! I also hope you continue to feel better!! No fun being sick for so long :(
Thanks for the updates, great comment! Who knew those squirrels would think your cushions were so useful or tasty or whatever their plans are for them!
That's so funny avery wants a boy and allie a girl. Our girls have informed us that is what they want too (kaiya a brother, Abby a sister). Abby wants a sister for Allie. We think your going to have a boy.
Post a Comment