I never really realized how gorgeous Utah was, but it is so beautiful there and the weather is amazing too!
we got to the park around 5am - just in time for the sunrise
[you can see the "Balanced Rock" to the left]
hiking to the "Delicate Arch". Took about 1 - 1.5 hours to hike up to it. I just about threw up (being out of shape and the change in altitude) but it was soooooo worth it!!
The Delicate Arch
soaking in the breathtaking view (literally - I was shaking b/c I'm afraid of heights!)
That's Derek and Allie down under the arch - eek! I was NOT thrilled about Derek taking her with him down there. But we're all safe and sound so I guess it's okay.
After seeing them down there I had to go down and take some close up pictures.
Sunset Arch
Fiery Furnace
Double Arch
Balanced Rock
The Three Gossips
The Two Double Headed Monsters ;)
3 comments:
Ah, so glad you guys were able to make it there... I am assuming that was your first time? Moab is one of my most favorite places! Utah is so gorgeous. Miss you guys! When are you coming home from Utah? Or are you already back? I need to call you :)
Brooke,
Wow, what awesome pictures, so
beautiful!!!The girls look like they have grown so much. See you
in a week:)
Love Mom
Brooke
A-Marvelous A-Marvelous..
Love you , grandma
Post a Comment