The next day we headed out to the family reunion in Fairview!! It was soooo good to see everyone again. Two years is a long time to go without seeing most of your family. The girls really enjoyed playing with everyone and getting to know family better. And in Avery's case - meeting alot of family for the first time! We all had a lot of fun!
These 4 girls were inseparable
So happy to be together again!
Grandpa & Grandma
Hayride
Getting Aunt Natalie
Feeding the goats
Relaxing
The sandbox was a hit with all of the little ones
Youngest to oldest, waiting in line for pinata
cousin Marlee
Rock Climbing
Other activities: horseback riding, talent show, swimming, family nights. Busy, busy!!
Paintball
dancing

5 comments:
great pics!!! I didn't know those 4 tried to play pingpong:)
I am glad you guys made it and utah didn't close:)
How great that you all can get
together. Looks like everyone had
a great time!! Enjoyed all the pics.
Love, Mom
Great pictures Brooke....Wonderful so many of you can get together and have such a good time..
Love, Grandma
Tami - I think they were all supposed to be going to bed. They all have their pj's on.......I was looking for Allie to get her to bed and this is what I found! I had to run back up and get my camera and in the meantime Kevin had come down and told Abby to put everything up. Then he saw me come down with the camera so he let her hit a couple more balls :)
what fun!
Post a Comment