
Our first attempt to see Santa Claus (or Ho Ho as Allie calls him) equalled two crying little girls. Our second attempt was a little bit better. I sort of bribed Allie by telling her she needed to be a good example for her newest little friends, Bethany and Melody. Then, if she was good, we could go to Build A Bear afterwards. It worked!! Avery, on the other hand, was still scared to death of Santa. The only reason she's not crying is because the guy taking the picture actually did a good job of distracting her.
4 comments:
Oh Allie and Avery your picture
is so cute. I will see you in a few
days.
Love Mony
Sweet little girls....
Love GG
At least you got a cute picture!!!! :)
Very cute. That was fun getting pictures with Santa. Thanks for coming with me on our first visit with him. I am sure next year the girls won't be so good on his lap.
Post a Comment