Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cookies....

I've never really baked cookies for Christmas before. I'm not all that great at baking in general. I thought Allie might enjoy it though, so I decided to give it a go this year. We just stuck to super simple cookies. Here are some fun pictures of Allie from this morning.


5 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

did she enjoy doing it? how about you? I always loved baking cookies with my mom and sisters. And we still do it today :)

Brooke said...

she did, I on the other hand, now have a very sore neck and back!

Anonymous said...

What a differance a year makes.
Last year when I wanted her to
help me she didn't want anything
to do with it. Avery didn't want to
help:)
Love you, Mony

Tami H. said...

Simple??? You made so many different kinds, all in one day! I was impressed.

Laurie said...

I was impressed as well. I made two kinds of cookies (look for them on Monday from Joe if your hubbies are going to school), but they are only drop cookies. I am not even bothering with the rolling and cutting this year :0)