Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Baby It's Cold Outside
Last night, after our trip to see the lights at Clifton Mills we decided to come home and have some hot chocolate. We were all pretty cold, but Allie was especially cold. See, we had just come home from gymnastics and so we were in a hurry to get ready to head out with Kevin and Tami. Well, we didn't grab gloves for either of the girls.....Allie had on her lighter winter coat AND crocs for her shoes! It was sooo muddy there and so her feet were wet fast. I know she had to be freezing. I felt so horrible! We finally made it into the "restaurant" part of the mills and we thought about getting hot chocolate. Not gonna happen when it's like $3.00 for a small cup. We promised her some when we got home. I had her go up and get her pj's on while I fixed her hot chocolate........I had to take some pics b/c she just looked so cute! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boogie, I finally am looking at your blog today, great pics!!! Can't wait to see you guys on New Years day!!! xoxoxo to the girls :o) Love, Aunt Pam
Poor Allie!! At least a hot cut of chocolate makes everything better!!
Post a Comment