Orchardly Park ~ check!!! Base pool ~ check!!!
As you can see, we were able to check a couple more things off of our to do list. We went to the pool yesterday and it was perfect. Everything about it.......the weather......the company.....having the pool to ourselves (since school is back in session)....it was all just great. Allie didn't want to hold on to me this time so she spent basically the whole time "swimming" around the pool by herself! I'm so glad she has friends and cousins her age to be such a good example for her. Avery was loving the water too......she was really loving to splash (but didn't like to BE splashed).
Today we went to Orchardly Park. Allie didn't get to do everything that she would have liked to have done because she had got into some trouble earlier. It was our first time to this park and it was pretty neat. There are a few different playgrounds, a good sized sand area with a water table sort of thing and a splash pad.
I didn't get pics at the pool, but here are a few from Orchardly Park.
2 comments:
This looks like a fun place. I
suppose it will closed when we come. Seeing that close up of Allie's toes, I need to bring my
polish to we can have a paint party
again. Love ya, Mony
I love that park!!!
Post a Comment