One of the things on my list was Coney Island, or Coneyville as Abby called it. I had read about this place in a book about fun things to do with kids in Ohio and it was one of the top 10 things to do in this area. It's in Cincinnati, right along the Ohio river and the border of Kentucky. So, sort of last minute, we decided to head there Friday afternoon. Was it worth it? It's hard to say. For the price and drive, i would say no......but the girls had an absolute blast AND there weren't a lot of people there so they didn't have to wait in any lines for the rides and if they wanted to stay on to ride again....they could! That may have made it worth it, but it's only a one time thing in this household : ) I think it could have been more worth it if we would have spent the entire day there and taken advantage of the water park as well (it was about the same price if you included it). Or we were right by Newport, KY and it would have been fun to go the the aquarium there....still one thing we have to do before we move (yet another to do list that I have!)
It's funny because I made one of these lists when we were at Scott and we waited until the last few months to try to do everything then too. We've really got to start now!!!
Here are the pics from Coney Island (there are a lot....so many good ones it was too hard to choose which ones to post!)
There was a kids town at the park and all of the girls really enjoyed their very own pint sized town!
3 comments:
The pic of Avery peeking out the window is adorable.They all looked to be having fun.
G/G
Love ya
when will you be moving? soon????
I've never been to Coney Island... and I've lived in OHio my whole life! But, I grew up in Toledo. If youre ever in the area i recommend going to the Toledo Zoo. I think it's better than Columbus and Cincinnati Zoo!
we've still got a little while....March or April of next year.
geesh! I just re-read this post and I'm sure it was an English teacher's nightmare. I tried to correct all of the mistakes. That's what I get for trying to write a post so late at night!
Post a Comment