Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More fun on the lake

Mom & Dad, Laurie and Kevin watching the little ones

Sol, Allie and Abby ready to tube!

Tami and Nicole

Rough Riding Joe

Lisa and Preston

Joe and Tami braving the front of the boat

First time riding double....and it was fun!

Abe, Adeline and Derek......where are you???

4 comments:

Tami H. said...

ha, you must have posted about as late as I did last night. I am laughing, because you blogged about yesterday and I am so behind I blogged about fathers day:)

Tami H. said...

I think the TAKK times will get low snail mail type ratings and yours is news "as it breaks"!

Charity Brown said...

Cute post! Glad you guys had a great time!!

As a side note, I'm not a fan of tubing with someone else... haha... I hate hitting them when I get flipped off! :) But, it is fun having someone to laugh with along the way.

Brooke said...

Tami, yours are always more creative and interesting though!!

Charity, Derek knows he'll get in trouble if he goes too crazy and knocks me off! You guys should come out there with us sometime and we'll get to know you better!