Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary! Those 5 years have FLOWN by, which I guess means we're having fun. We really are having a blast! We've already lived in 3 states, have 2 beautiful daughters, we're always on the go, and we have some pretty great friends and family. Now usually we don't really celebrate.....just the two of us....but my Mom and Dad came down Thursday night and Derek and I took advantage and went kayaking by ourselves Friday morning and afternoon. It was a nice treat and just what we both wanted to do.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Glad you did something fun to CELEBRATE!
so glad we were able to come so you could do something on your anniversary. you know we love to
visit and this time was just to
short!
love ya, mom
Congratulations!
Nice you got to have such a good day doing what the two of you enjoy so much.... I know mony and papa enjoy being able to watch the
girls ........
love you....G/G
Post a Comment