Sunday, May 17, 2009

Columbian Park

Columbian Park is the place to go to in Lafayette. If you search for things to do in Lafayette this place will come up #1 (well Purdue might come up in some cases). This was the place to go when I was little, but a lot has changed. The playground is much bigger now - but I do miss the old school slides and climbing contraptions. The zoo is also ALOT bigger and there is way more to do (it's still FREE). The rides are still there - minus a few of the best ones (the cars and the train). The biggest change from when I was little is the HUGE water park, Tropicanoe Cove. Although it's too cold to go to the water park right now, I'm anxious to take the girls there this summer for their first water park experience.

Of course we hit up Columbian Park while we were here. Allie loved the animals and the playground. She really wanted to ride the rides too, but they aren't opening up until next weekend.


Dino Dig!



I'm a veterinarian

2 comments:

JANET said...

Brooke - those are great pictures. I especially like the one of Allie playing doctor...too cute.

Anonymous said...

Boogie...Sure looks like the girls had fun...Cute pictures!!!!!! G/G