Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Splish, Splash!!

Yesterday Allie heard the rain pitter pattering on the window and she went running for her umbrella begging to go outside. She does this every time it rains, but it's usually raining too hard or it's just too cold out. This time actually worked out to be a good time because I had just put Avery down for a nap and it wasn't really all that cold out. She loved it! After it stopped raining she decided to run through the puddles.....


Then today we went to a splash park in Centerville. It's pretty cool! We just need to get some of Allie's little friends to come along next time to help motivate her to move further into the water.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pictures are soooo cute...Love.....G/G

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, these pics are so cute!
you know I want copies. mom

Anonymous said...

girls, girls, girls; picture perfect!!!! I love the feet picture :o) Boogie I tried to reply to the invite, it came back. Not for sure if we will make it. I'm scheduled to work, and that is the final tournement day for Liv's team. Love ya, Aunt Pam