Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Avery is 4 Months!!! (almost 5 now)
At her 4 month check up she weighed 13 lbs......which is the 60th percentile for her age group. She was in the 40th percentile for length and 20th percentile for head size. She is a little jabber box and trys to mimic our facial expressions and the sounds we make. She is a momma's girl!!! I love it. She is trying so hard to sit all the way up when she is in a reclined position. She loves to chew on things (we always find her thumb or fist in her mouth). I think she may be teething. Allie absolutely adores her....and Avery adores Allie too. Her face always lights up when she hears her coming. Allie is now calling Avery "sissy"!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Avery, you are so sweet. I think it is so neat how you "Pray" with your hands. I think you are going to be a petite little thing.. Conner on the other hand...lets just say will not be petite. I guess that is the difference between boys and girls.

Anonymous said...

Love all the updated pics!!!
Miss you guys already.
Love, mom