Some of these might be repeats......but these are from back in June before school got out.
Here we are taking what we thought was our last English countryside bike ride. These are along our usual route along the fens/canal near our house.....and, yes that is a two lane road we are riding on!
We had a pretty cold/wet spring and early summer here. We finally got a really nice day so Blake and I ventured out to a place we had not been. We had a lot of fun!
I'm pretty sure I promised these in another post. This is towards the end of school and Allie's class had their class picnic. (also the day we had to make the decision whether to stay another year or not)
A day with their friends. It also happened to be Kiera's birthday so we lit up a sparkling "9" to say goodbye to her 9th year...
And then lastly, a pic of the girls with one of their favorite teachers who retired at the end of the school year.















No comments:
Post a Comment