Some pics at the cottage.
Hike to Dolgoch Falls
Blake has been learning about viaducts and trains at school. So I wanted to get a picture of him in front of one. Well this is the face I get when I bring up the "s" word.
Blurry, but we had some friends following us.
Boat Race (Avery's won)
Hiking a Random Mountain
Favorite memory from the whole trip according to the kids .... when I got my shoe stuck in the mud. It happened to Blake too actually, but I guess my shining moment was better. I'm sure it was a sight to see.....me trying to jump across the muddy/wetness. Never did invest in any willies here. Too late to do it now.
Harlech Castle --- 1/2 price admission bonus and of course hide and seek fun.
Barmouth -- Beach and Dunes
Playing tag in the dunes was a close 2nd favorite moment from the trip
Several stops at random parks. This one was the best. Blake didn't want to leave!
Ate at several good pubs. No food pics, but I do love how so many of the locals, especially at the pubs, make you feel at home. They brought the kids out games to play while waiting for our food.
You'll notice that the majority of the pictures are of Avery. She was having such a great time on this trip. I haven't seen her THIS happy in a while. Totally in her element and loving every second. Truly enjoying life. It made my heart happy. I noticed something too. When she was soooo happy she was always willing to be a helper, do things we asked, even things we didn't ask of her, volunteering to give things up for her brother and sister. It was so fun and sweet to watch.



















No comments:
Post a Comment