One of my assignments in Primary this year was to decorate a bulletin board. We didn't have one, requested one -- were told no --- and then ended up with a gigantic WHITE board towards the end of the year last year. The room has always looked kinda blah so I was up for the challenge. Little did I know how hard it was to find paper to cover this gigantic board. I am a perfectionist, unfortunately, so I am not thrilled with it but also not completely disappointed.....I will call it ghetto fabulous!
No picture, but Derek was promoted!! He didn't want any sort of ceremony or party so he just showed up to work and everyone was confused! haha. Blake and I did have lunch with him to celebrate, but other than that no real celebration. It is an exciting and well deserved accomplishment though!!!!
Allie wasn't too thrilled about it because she liked the Captain "H's". H for Huber. So one night when we were at Derek's office she wrote this on the white board:
Derek forgot to erase it......and we went to Prague. It was still up when he got back and everyone thought it was the greatest thing ever! Love our witty girl!
WINTER WONDERLAND
We went to the base winter wonderland again this year. We went the first year we were here as well. This year was SO crowded. We stood in line for this for about an hour and that's all we did!!
I actually got sick that night and didn't go to church the next day. The kids were so worried about me. They were so cute and thoughtful. They would come see if I needed anything, check my forehead, give me hugs. So sweet! When they came home from church they all came running straight upstairs to check on me. Later, I woke up to the walls covered in notes!
Blake was so concerned that morning because I wasn't getting up to pick out his clothes. He ended up picking them out himself and he did such a good job! I have never seen a boy who loves clothes like he does.....and he has such great style too!!








No comments:
Post a Comment