Day 1 ~ Aqualand Waterpark and Dolphinarium
We pretty much had the place to ourselves. It was so nice to not have to wait in any lines!! We all had a great time!
We ended the day with Allie fulfilling one of her biggest dreams.....becoming a dolphin trainer.
Then the very end was the dolphin show....and she got picked to be a part of it! Quick story: Avery was actually picked first --- for the first kid interaction part of the show. A boat ride where the dolphins jump over you. Pretty cool! Well, Avery said no! She says she said no because she knew how much it meant to Allie (before we came on the trip this was the one thing she said she really wanted to do) and she had hoped by her saying no that they would take Allie. We tried to get the guy to take her but he said, "No juego." I wasn't really sure what he meant by that, but my heart dropped --- she was so close......but at the same time, my heart was full --- what an amazing thing for Avery to do! I could see the disappointment in Allie's face and she was so sweet and told Avery she should have just done it. (though a part of me thinks Avery was too nervous to do it anyway) Before the show I saw the trainer scoping out the audience. I also saw him pause and look right at Allie, so I had a gut feeling that she was going to be chosen to be a part of the show. However, we thought that the boat part was the only interaction part of the show.......so when, out of nowhere, later in the show he came running right up to Allie......we were all smiling from ear to ear. Allie did not hesitate at all in getting up. Little did she know, she would be getting IN THE WATER with the dolphins!!!!!
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/QJOY0tpcunY
By the end of this day, this trip was already "the best vacation ever!" How many people get to not only swim with dolphins but make out with them too!?!? ;)
Day 2 and 3: the #1 waterpark in the WORLD, SIAM Waterpark. .......only a few pictures because 1) our waterproof camera was pretty much dead by this point 2) I forgot the battery for my other camera 3) we were having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!
Allie rode every single ride that she was tall enough to ride....and these rides aren't for the faint of heart. We were SO proud of her!!!
Day 4 was at the beach. We went back to Playa San Juan. Derek's choice (I wanted to try another beach). When we got there I was quickly reminded why Derek wanted to go back to this one.......titty's everywhere! I confronted him about it and Allie innocently asked, "What are tittys?" She wasn't quiet about it either. Blake may not have known........but boy did he know........if you catch my drift. His tongue was hanging out and he was not watching where he was walking. Derek and I immediately started cracking up from the get-go as "titty" brought back a hilarious memory from church a few weeks back when the person talking to the congregation accidentally said titty instead of city. The adults at the back of the room (that's us) were busting up......and I was doing my Virgin laugh, shaking like crazy!!!
Day 5: just hanging out at the pool.
Other random pics from my phone:














No comments:
Post a Comment