Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy Birthday, Blake!! {4}


Oh my handsome! Cannot get over how adorable this boy of ours is! And his personality is pretty amazing too! Just love him to pieces! Also cannot believe that he is FOUR!

This was the first year that Blake has had a birthday party. I probably should have let him invite more people now that I think about it. We'll be somewhere new next year and won't know anyone so probably no party again. He did get to have 2 of his best buds and their families over though. And I know that he had a great time!


The Andreasens actually stayed all day while their Mom & Dad had a date! They were away for most of August so my kids were thrilled to see them and spend so much time with them. Because it had been so long since they had been together and we had a big pirate ship obstacle course in the back yard everyone was very easily entertained.

So much so that Derek was able to take a quick nap.


Happy Birthday, Blake Emerson!!!


 


No comments: