June 28, 2015
we went to church also first whole day together since dad was in Poland.We ate teriyaki chicken with
rice.I only liked the chicken, but dad made me try the rice with chilli sauce.
June 29, 2015
Today Avery and I had soccer camp it is 9:00 to 12:00.It is 3 hours long. Mom left us, but once we started camp it got fun and even more fun!!! Avery was happy to see Mrs. Kautz who also ended up being Avery's coach at camp. She loves her! Mom got us sandwiches at Subway.Then we went to a doctor appointment. My mom whispered to me "we will put out the pool".Once I heard that I got Blake to sleep and Avery I played in the pool. For dinner, we had poppies. (Popeyes)
June 30,2015
Soccer camp again the ball got kicked in my face. Ate lunch with daddy at Mildenhall. When we got home we splashed and swam in the pool and went down the slide a lot. Mom was cleaning the house. Later of course we had to watch t.v. and yes it was Scooby Doo. For dinner, we had steak and potatoes.
July 1, 2015
Had soccer camp, yes again.we were supposed to meet dad for lunch again but he had an emergency at work and Blake said, "someone die?" and of course we said "no". When we got home again we swam in the pool. Dad came home; we were cleaning. For dinner we got to have pizza.
July 2, 2015
Last day of soccer camp. Came home. Me, Avery and Blake used chalk and drew a picture. We watched Spaceballs. It was making fun of Star Wars.
July 3, 2015
We went to the beach! Avery and me played wet sand fight. For lunch we had sandwiches and ice cream. After that we went shopping; got cookies! When we got home we ate potato soup. After we finished we made a fire and roasted marshmallows.
July 4, 2015
We went on a bike ride. I got too close to the wheel, fell off. I got a swollen lip, knee and elbow. When we got home we played outside. I took a nap in the hammock. Then when we came in I was typing this.
July 5, 2015
Avery, Dad & Blake went to church. Mom and I stayed home. I was embarrassed for people to see me and my swollen lip.
July 6, 2015
We shopped and shopped and shopped and shopped. In between shopping we went to a park in Kings Lynn. Then we came home and played outside. Mom and Dad worked on projects. We watched the Minions movie before going to bed.
(I love how she mostly wrote about food! ha)













2 comments:
Aww, this is so cute! You guys are always doing such fun stuff. Keep up the good work Allie! You're a great writer.
Love you all!
BK&H
Allie you have done such a good job and I keep watching for
more. Can't believe it has already been a week since we left.
Sure do miss you guys!!!!!!
Love you,
Mony
Post a Comment