I've been on a roll this month with the blogging! Will probably start slowing down again after the big Spring Break post since things are getting SO busy. I really shouldn't even BE blogging as I have an Easter lesson to plan for this Sunday. Not looking forward to that at all......probably why I'm procrastinating. I'm sure part of it has to do with the fact that the last time I taught a sharing time lesson, my skirt fell down! Sooooooooo embarrassing! I will be sure to wear a dress this Sunday. :)
Anway, 2 things I wanted to blog.
1. This pic of the kids at movie night at school. They have always wanted to go to one and we finally decided to take them.....only wish we had some floor pillows. ;)
2. THIS video! The nightly reading has been becoming a bit monotonous. Avery decided to play teacher the other night. Hilarious!!!
Also, a flashback video that I just love! It was blocked for the longest time by YouTube because of the music. So lame. But it's working again now!!!
3 comments:
<3 this!!!
Watching this dance video brought a big smile to my face. Seeing so much
that I had missed at the live performance!
Meeee tooooooooo! I love watching Avery. She's so......AVERY, ha!
Post a Comment