Monday, March 30, 2015

I Lied

Ha, well so much for no more blogging before spring break!!! I completely forgot about all of these happenings going on this past week/weekend. Blake had a full day of Easter festivities at school on Friday. He loved having me there with him. His teachers had so many fun and cute crafts for the kids to do.


This kid really knows how to make me forget all of my worries!



Easter Egg Hunt
The squadron egg hunt was this past weekend. I didn't end up going so that I could work on my Easter lesson without any interruptions. So sad I missed out on it though. Derek took some video. Luckily, others got some pictures! Blake was really into it this year.....well the egg hunt anyway, not so much the Easter bunny! 


Daddy Daughter Date Night

Derek took the girls to dinner and a dance. They had sooo much fun! The old man even won a limbo competition. The girls were wiped out when they got home. Love my handsome BIG boy and gorgeous girls!!



Kids Say The Darndest Things

Avery's Kindergarten teacher stopped me one day last week and told me the absolute sweetest thing. She started off by saying that my daughter sure knows how to make her day. She said that her and Avery were walking around the playground and she had asked Avery if she was having a good day. Avery said, "I'm having a GREAT day!" So she asked her what made it so great. Avery said, "It's so great because I'm getting to walk with you." I melted! Those 2 will forever be "stuck like glue." Then she said she doesn't know what she'll do when we move.....that we'll just have to pack her up and take her with us. Too funny and super sweet! I just love hearing these kind of things. Makes me realize that we are doing something right in raising our kids.

2 comments:

TerriV said...

I love this post! Great pictures of your busy busy week. Now you
can go enjoy your vacation:)

Anonymous said...

Love these pics and posts!! You're an amazing mom!! Love you!!

Aunt Ang