Tuesday, March 18, 2014
The Band Perry
Last night the USO sponsored The Band Perry at Lakenheath.......so a FREE concert for us!! It actually worked out really well. Avery had her first soccer practice at Lakenheath last night from 5:30-6:30. The doors for the concert opened at 6. We went there after practice (Avery in her soccer cleats, Derek in his shorts and sweatshirt --he's one of Avery's coaches, and the rest of us in our St Patrick's day attire) haha. We only stayed for about an hour but it was very cool. We even snuck our way up to the very front!! The girls do know a few of their songs so we figured this would sort of make up for selling their Taylor Swift concert tickets.....I think it worked. It was a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's great. I like the Band Perry!! Even better that it was free!!
That was neat ! I'm sure the girls liked going....how about Blake ? Did they have room they could dance ?
Take care, see you soon......it's getting closer !
Plenty of room to dance. Allie was the only one that really started to dance though. She couldn't hold it in anymore! Until she bumped into some guys booty...then she was done!! Blake liked it. He really liked all the lights the best though I think.
How fun..
Aunt Pam
Cool.... lots of fun !!
Aunt Ang
Post a Comment