Saturday, March 8, 2014

Norwich

It was a beautiful day to explore a new city! We've been meaning to head to Norwich for quite a while now.....it's only a 40 minute drive from us. It's one of the biggest cities in all of England. It has several malls similar to those in the US.....great place to go when I need to get my shopping fix!

It has a nice market that runs Monday - Saturday too.

 
These two ladies on the stilts came over and gave the kids high fives
 
Norwich has a castle....we didn't go inside though
 
The cathedral is beautiful too....inside and out, near and from afar.
 
I really loved the cloisters. These were in a scene in Harry Potter! :)
 
 
 
We had a little picnic on the cathedral grounds. Then the kids had to burn off what they ate.
 
 
 
 
There is also a little river that runs through the city. It has a nice long river walk. We were envious of the walking/bike path!
 
 

4 comments:

alice.scanlon said...

Beautiful pictures Brooke. Sure looks like a good place to visit more than one time. Kids looked they were having fun. I sure enjoy seeing all the beautiful places you visit , but the best part is seeing the kids.

Love you all !

Anonymous said...

The kids are looking so cute and happy. I love Blakes face in the picture where he's pointing! They're all so cute.
love,
BK&H

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big everyone is getting, beautiful little people............

Love you, Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big everyone is getting, beautiful little people............

Love you, Aunt Pam