Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st Day of 2nd Grade

Yesterday was Allie's first day of school. She was "excited and nervous, but mostly excited." However, once we got to the school the nerves took over and the tears came flowing. I wasn't sure if I could get her to calm down, but she did eventually. I don't blame her one bit. This is her 3rd school in one year. She is our little social bug though and I know she'll be fine. She came home with a smile on her face. She said she didn't really make any friends.......yet. She will though, that is why she was so excited to get back in school...........she was ready to start making some friends.

Blake picked some flowers to give Allie when she got off the bus. Yes, her bus is a Coach bus. She said it's soooo comfortable! She has almost an hour ride so she thinks she'll fall asleep some days.
 

Avery starts Kindergarten next week. She says she's ready and won't cry. We'll see about that! Hope she's right though! Her teacher is coming over tomorrow for a meet the teacher sort of thing.

1 comment:

TerriV said...

Oh Allie you look all grown up!
I know you will make lots and lots
of friends in no time. Avery, I can't wait to see your first day of
school picture. Blake you look so
handsome and being such a good boy.
Love the pictures.
Love and miss you,
Mony