Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blake ~ 19 Months

My little buddy is getting so big! He had his 18 month well baby visit last month. Unfortunately I don't remember his stats......he was just at the Dr yesterday though and he weighs 23 lbs and is 32 inches. I found a growth chart calculator online and it says he's between 25 & 50% for height and 10-25% for weight.
He's starting to talk more. He is learning new words just about everyday although he doesn't usually use them unless we say it and he's repeating us.
He has two new teeth....which now makes a mouth full of them! He is also in Nursery now at church and doesn't like it one bit.
I can't really think of anything else that's new. He still loves balls and cars. Those are definitely his two favorite things.....besides being outside which we should be able to do a lot more of now that it's getting nicer out.