Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful Sunday

This weather is such a tease! We'll have nice weather for a couple of days and then it gets cold and rainy on us for a week. Yesterday was a nice change back to the good stuff........only to have wet weather again this week...and it's supposed to be pretty cold too, even a chance of snow! We made sure to get out yesterday evening and enjoy it while we could.

The girls put on a concert consisting of Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepson and Alicia Keys
Buzz Lightyear

There was one thing that made my day pretty crappy though. Derek wants to EXTEND his deployment! I am not happy about it at all. It would be for at least another 3 months, if not longer. I don't really understand exactly because another 3 months would put him coming home the end of September but he said something about coming home in December. I'm so frustrated about it all I don't even want to talk about it. I just don't understand how anyone could ASK to be away from their family longer. He has his reasonings and if he wants to explain them he can.

Now for some more random pictures......I can't end the post on an angry note! :)

This kid adores his oldest sister
Allie "teaching" at Hannah's b-day party
their bathtub art.......looks like a psycho ward's wall

Avery's preschool class picture. Yep, she's the only one not looking.

1 comment:

alice.scanlon said...

Love the school picture....Allie seems to have the class under control!

Avery''s class pic is cute even if she isn't looking,, she looks happy.