![]() |
| Another blurry pic but that's Robbie Hummel. His jersey (#4) was retired and is now hanging in the Purdue rafters with other Purdue basketball greats. |
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Purdue Basketball
If you know me well, you know I love basketball. It's my favorite sport! Other than playing, I really enjoy watching college basketball, especially Purdue. I grew up watching it. My brother and I had a little over the door hoop and we would play our own little game as we watched Purdue play in the background. I actually do remember watching the current coach, Matt Painter, play when I was younger. The Emerick's were kind enough to give my Dad a pair of tickets to last Saturday's game against Michigan State. He asked me if I wanted to go and so I did! It's always fun to see a game live......especially with the seats we had. Unfortunately, Purdue isn't that great this year and they lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment