Last week I enrolled Avery in a new preschool here in Indiana. I hate to say it, but I kind of needed a break. She can be a handful. I know she also needed to be around other kids her age and the structure/routine will be good for her. I was doing some things at home with Avery but I started getting kind of lazy in the planning. I will still work with her on Mondays and Fridays since she only has school Tuesday through Thursday. She is loving her new preschool though! The "first" day we went to just check things out and she sat back with me and just watched but it didn't take too long for her to join in. I ended up leaving her for the last hour. The next day she reminded me that I was just suppose to drop her off and not stay!
.jpg) |
As you can see she is very happy. Smiling ear to ear. They are wearing pajamas for the letter "P" week.
These next few pictures are just some of us doing "school" at home.
|
 |
| Matching the #9 with nine dancers on the "dance floor" |
 |
| Today's Valentine lesson |
 |
Play dough counting
|
1 comment:
I forget to look at blog since you are home.
Real cute class picture in pj's
Post a Comment