Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Visit to see Santa & Christmas Parade

Life has been extremely busy lately. And stressful. Military life is such a rollercoaster but I feel like we are always on the huge climb up or the big fall down......very rarely ever on the smooth part. We can never make plans because when we do they get messed up. I just need to learn to go with the flow......it's just hard to do when you're dealing with such huge decisions. Hopefully things will work out the way they are supposed to.

The past couple weeks we have been busy packing. We made our first trip to the storage unit Saturday. Just the boat and a small load.......
Boat takes up most of the unit.......but we are the first to ever be able to fit a boat in it
this guy was exhausted
Prior to going to the storage unit we went to our church Christmas party. Afterwards we restained the deck. We should have done it a long time ago because now we won't be able to enjoy it. We also just installed a new garbage disposal AND a new water softener. The water softener we had before never worked. Sure would have been nice to have it BEFORE we moved. After we stained the deck we got the kids ready to go to the Heltoes Christmas Parade. Yes, it was December 8th @ 7pm and we are in shorts and t-shirts! :) I will definitely miss the Texas spring, fall & winters. We know the parade route pretty well and had a spot right at the beginning. Our kids got loads of candy because everyone was so excited to throw it.

she found the Kuentz Elementary float

The day before, Friday, we went to Bass Pro Shops to see Santa.


the photo that Bass Pro took is even better
telling Santa what they want for Christmas
watching the train

2 comments:

TerriV said...

What a nice surprise this morning,
new pictures!! I know you are sooo
busy I really didn't think there would be anymore pics. See ya soon.
Love, Mom

alice.scanlon said...

I'm like your mom, I look every day and was so surprised to see the pictures. Little Handsome Blake was pooped!

Won't be long now! I guess as long as you are a military family you will just have to pretend you are gypsies , moving all the time...just think how much of the world you have seen, that is a positive!

See you soon!

Got a spinal injection today and will get reclast infusion next week, hoping it will do miracles for a good while.