Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

I went a little overboard on gifts for the kids this year......thinking that they might need more toys to keep them entertained since we're away from home for the next 6 months. Well, on top of gifts from us and gifts from other family members I don't know where to put them all!!! Still trying to figure out where to put all of their clothes too!
We slept in until about 8:30ish. We were up late the night before though. Avery was sick (puked all over in the car and Mom and I had to get all of that cleaned up.) Derek was able to skype us before we even made it downstairs to see if Santa came! The girls were antsy though so our skype session wasn't that long. He did skype later, but again, we were then opening up gifts from Mony & Papa and Bryan, Kim & Hannah so the conversation wasn't that long. Like I said, I don't think they fully understand how long he's going to be gone and the excitement of being here is still so fresh.

Christmas Eve PJ's

 
Christmas Morning
 
still not feeling well
not a good idea
 

2 comments:

Derek Huber said...

Blake's PJs look so big on him :) Thanks for keeping this tradition going Brooke. I can't wait to do this with the kids next year. I can tell there was a bunch of toys A) because we filled the uhaul with them and B) because of the trash bag mountain I can see in one of the pics.

Bryan and Kim said...

So glad we could spend Christmas with you guys again this year :)