Wednesday, October 17, 2012

School Projects, House Party, & Cute Avery

In the past month Allie has had to do 3 projects for school.........
They are learning about Communities for Social Studies right now. So each child was asked to choose a business here in Helotes and use a box to create it. She originally chose Sonic but about half of her class is doing that so she switched to Dairy Queen.

Each week someone at school is the line leader. When you are the line leader you are supposed to make a poster about your class and it hangs up in the classroom all week.
Allie's Dream Board 2012 {very similar to last years.......I guess she knows what she wants} Doesn't take after me, I'm so indecisive.





I recently got selected to host a House Party. I was so excited.......I love getting free things. This particular party is a "Kellogg's Rice Krispies Halloween House Party." I basically just have to throw a Halloween themed party and promote Kellogg's Rice Krispies. I received my box of goodies today.........!!!!



And finally, I just have to document something cute Avery said the other day on the way to school. "Mommy, do I look pretty?" Of course I said yes.........she's always adorable. "I think my teachers will like my shirt. They'll think it's pretty. I wanted to look pretty today because we are learning p-p-puh, P today."

And for fun........a picture she took of herself today.



No comments: