Monday, July 16, 2012

Laugh Out Loud & Sleepover

Last night Blake was over the top tired. He's just like his Dad.....when he's like that he gets giggly.

(i really didn't want to post this b/c I look like such a dork, but Blake was just too cute. I had to do it.)

The girls are having their first ever friends sleepover tonight. They are extremely excited.



4 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...

Oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS!! He has such a cute laugh!

alice.scanlon said...

Where's the picture?

JANET said...

Blake's laugh made me laugh! Baby belly giggles are the best!!

TerriV said...

I can't believe how hard Blake is
laughing! We have watched it here at work over and over, each time I play it someone else will hear the laugh and come and watch. Both the
girls look so grown up but espically Allie!! You need to post about the sleepover:)