Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Allie's Easter Sunday Dress
visit to see the Easter bunny
Bunny cake
Blake's Easter basket
Avery's Easter basket
happy boy on his first Easter morning
lining up for the Easter egg hunt
sorting through their goodies
We dyed some eggs earlier in the week.....it's obvious girls dominate in this house
dressed up for church  

4 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...

Happy Easter you guys! It looks like you had a really good day. I love to see everyone so happy! I love love love Blakes church outfit! Such a handsome little man! Love you guys :)

Nicole and Abe said...

So cute. Hope you had a great EAster!! Ps..I still need to call you.... it is so hard with the time change!!

alice.scanlon said...

What a Happy Easter, looks like everyone is enjoying! Blake looks so cute sitting on the porch.

Love you Gma/GG

TerriV said...

Brooke,

You had a busy Easter weekend! I'm
sure the girls loved every minute of all the activities. Blake is
taking it all in or next year.