Friday, November 18, 2011

Little Momma

Guess what I caught Avery doing yesterday? Take a look and see if you can figure it out.
Believe it or not, this was the first time I've seen her do it. I'm actually surprised she hadn't done this sooner.

Watch out! Poppin' a wheelie w/ her baby.
Now a quick pic of my baby boy.

5 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...

Awww sweet Avery! She watches how Mommy feeds Blake and she wants to feed her baby :) Too cute! Hopefully it was just her baby in that wheely lol. Blake is sooo big! He looks much bigger than the girls were at that age! He's going to be tall too! Love you guys

alice.scanlon said...

Blake, you are going to be a weight lifter, getting so big.

Oh, Miss Avery, you are so cute!

See ya soon, hugs and kisses !

alice.scanlon said...

Oh Miss Avery, I just had to come back and tell you, you are your aunt Sandy over and over. Although I don't think I ever caught her breast feeding her baby doll. She wasn't girlie....wait till you catch Avery disecting a ground hog with a hoe......

Craig and Ashley said...

Lol!! Blake you look so much bigger!! I think u have grown since we left! Can't wait to see all of you soon!!

TerriV said...

She is such a little stinker! I bet
she has been doing it and you just
now caught her:) I think it is the
stripes that you have Blake in that
makes him look bigger:)