Last Friday was 1/2 day at school. We picked the girls up and headed downtown to the San Antonio Children's Museum. The girls had a blast!
 |
| the biggest play grocery store I've ever seen! | | | | | | |
|
|
|
 |
| they are in a bubble! |
Afterwards the boys met up with us for a walk around downtown, some splashing in the fountains and dinner along the River Walk. We ate at the famous County Line BBQ joint.
2 comments:
Brooke,
Sounds and looks like you guys are
having a great time. The pics on all your posts are just great. I
would love to have some copies of the ones of the wedding and any of
the others that you feel like making copies of.
Love Mom
I would just be happy with the wedding pictures you have on Huber Herald.........
The girls are so lucky right now..
Post a Comment