Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow Fun!

Wow! It's warming up fast....kind of makes me sad that all of the snow is pretty much gone. Don't get me wrong, I like the warm weather and everything....but I just started thinking that our chances of seeing snow in the next four years are pretty slim. We took what could be our last opportunity in a while and went out and built a snowman with the little snow that we had left. Okay, so I built a snowman and the girls watched in awe at their Mommy's amazing talent. Allie was excited about it and named her Crystal. It was cute because afterwards she was running around in the snow and I watched out of the corner of my eye as she slowly approached Crystal and gave her a hug! Silly girl. Avery wasn't having much fun...she was wearing Allie's old boots which are two sizes too big...she couldn't walk a step without falling!

Last week, I think, maybe two weeks ago...my memory is horrible nowadays. But, anyway, so we went over to the Huber's and went sledding down their little hill in their backyard. You could tell Abby was already a pro while Allie and Avery shied away at first. Allie ended up doing pretty good and Avery enjoyed it too.



2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

you might be surprised about the snow in san antonio. My friend lives there and tells me it snows pretty often... :) but not as often as say Ohio. :)

Laurie said...

How fun! They are both so adorable in their snow outfits. And I can just picture Allie giving the snowman a hug. Too cute. I miss the magical days of building snowmen and then having hot chocolate after. (I am assuming hot chocolate was on the menu) It will be a few years, but I look forward to doing that with our girls.