Thursday, September 3, 2009

28

Man, I'm getting old! In a few years I definitely won't want to be posting my age as the title! :)
Just wanted to share a picture of the flowers Derek got for me. I LOVE them! He never gets me flowers.......we both are kind of like what's the point...they are going to die anyway. So, that made these a total surprise and they are so beautiful!


We went to dinner at one of my fav restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory, while Kevin watched our girls (Thanks, Kev!) Derek also got me the nicest card and a new mp3 player that he already loaded up with some songs....all a subtle hint about, well you know (if I knew how to draw a fat cow here then that's what I'd draw so instead I'll draw my usual) ;)

(____)
( o o )
( - - )
U

Next week, we're going to Hocking Hills.......the plan is to get a cabin and hike around the area for a couple days. I'm very excited about it!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Happy birthday!!!

Laurie said...

Don't worry, you can turn 23 every year like I do!