Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Princess Allie is 3


I can't believe our little girl is already 3! She is growing up right before our eyes. Allie loves all things princess so we thought it would be fitting to have a princess themed birthday party for her. She talked about it for weeks and weeks up until her party....and actually still talks about it. I thought she might enjoy a princess castle cake, but figured if I tried to buy one at the store it would be really expensive......so I made it myself. It definitely didn't turn out like I had pictured or hoped, but then again I am no cake decorator so it worked. All that really mattered was that Allie liked it (and I put a lot of love into it). Allie had a great day, she was soooo happy. She loves all of her gifts. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family that made the trek all the way to Ohio to help celebrate with Allie on her special day! We can't thank them enough for their sacrifice, support, and love!




2 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

Happy Birthday Allie! We are so sad that we missed your birthday party. We will have to celebrate again when we come home. Miss you guys

Pfeil Pfamily said...

Happy Birthday Allie! Looks like it was a lot of fun!