Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend


We had a fabulous Easter weekend back in Indiana! It was great to spend time with family (I think we saw just about everyone this time!) We started the day off with an Easter egg hunt that my Dad's work put together. Allie found the GOLDEN EGG!!! It had a $20 gift card to Meijer in it (thanks for helping her "find" it Dad!)

89 cent bowling was a lot of fun. Allie looked so cute in her little bowling shoes.


Sunday was filled with family, food and fun.
I was proud of my little bird's nests (and thought they tasted pretty good too!)


The Easter egg hunt was a success and the silly string was a lot of fun for the kids. We already miss everyone and can't wait until our next visit.

The Babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke..The Easter pic's are soooo cute. Especially the baby one.
Finally, they were all awake.
Was a great day.....

Love, G/G

Anonymous said...

You have to make copies for me. I
think I have 2 pics from the day.
I can't believe it is over already.
Love you,
Mom

Nicole and Abe said...

I'm glad you had a lot of fun! Is that first collage out of the scrapbook stuff I gave you? It looks so cute!