MONDAY: Spent the day @ Boonshoft Museum of Discovery w/ friends...followed by lunch @ Chic-fil-a so the girls could play in the play area. (sorry no pics b/c I left my camera in the car). Allie LOVED Boonshoft and was getting quite brave on the slide....going down on her belly head first!
TUESDAY: Derek needed to work on his final so the girls and I were out and about pretty much all day (and a gorgeous day it was!) We went to the library, playground and a nature reserve. While at the playground Allie took her new found bravery to new heights. The slides here were so tall, but she went down them without thinking twice about it. She eventually started going down on her belly and there was this one slide that was super steep with a quick twist towards the bottom. When she hit the twist she flipped over to her back and hit her head....so she didn't want to go down the big slides anymore. I didn't want her to be afraid of them so before we left I made her go down again (this time sitting up right) and she was loving it again.
After leaving the park we went to the nature park. My plan was to take the girls pictures with their new St Patricks day gizmos that Mony and Papa sent them.......BUT the batteries in the camera died so I wasn't able to get them taken :(
WEDNESDAY: Derek finished up his final and got things pretty much squared away for next quarter while the girls and I packed up for spring break vacation and played outside. That evening we went and picked up a treadmill for me so I can hopefully get my weight loss program back on track. I'll start posting on my Weight Loss Journey Blog once we get back from spring break. On our way back from picking that up we stopped at a wood shop to get some wood so Derek can finish up our new kitchen table. I got some pretty cute pics of Allie while we were there.
THURSDAY: We're off to Indy to watch the Purdue game with Uncle Buddy. Allie had a lot of fun with Bella and Priscilla....AND PURDUE WON!! GO BOILERS! Then Bryan dropped us off at the airport and we were off to Idaho to visit Grandma and Grandpa!!!!! (the flight wasn't too bad and the girls were really good)
FRIDAY: We're in Idaho now and Allie was so excited to see Damaw and Dapaw (that's how she says Grandma and Grandpa). She will not leave Grandma's side! Their house is very nice...it's the first time we've been out here since they moved. We spent most of the day in town yesterday.........we took Allie to the dr for a little potty problem. It seems like every time we go somewhere something happens with one of the girls and we have to deal with Tricare and get them into a dr. Ugh, it's a pain........but hopefully Allie will heal up okay. Derek and I are quite worried about her. She does seem to be doing better today(saturday) though.
We ate dinner at Golden Corral and Avery ate chopped up green beans, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and bread! She also had a mashed up banana for breakfast! What a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment