Monday, March 16, 2009

Avery ~ 7 months




Well, Avery is now 7 months. Not a whole lot has changed in the last month. She's still a happy little girl. She can roll over front to back and back to front now.....sits up pretty much on her own, is eating cereal and just started eating veggies (see video). Her sleeping habits could be improved....it's mainly my fault though. I go running to her every time she cries because I just can't stand to see her sad. I'm going to have to start letting her cry it out because I haven't had a good night's rest in I don't know how long. That's about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video, she looks a little unsure of the green stuff your putting in her mouth, lol. She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Avery, you are sooo cute. Just growing up so fast.

love you, G/G