Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, Blake Emerson! {3}

My baby is THREE! It really doesn't seem possible. I love him so much. He is the sweetest boy. Just this morning he told me I was a princess. :) And, oh my, is he ever so handsome!  The boy loves to dance and he is VERY good at it. He has some serious moves. He loves his sisters, loves to eat, still loves cars, and is now getting into role playing (cowboys, ninjas, knights......you name it).


No party for little man. He actually has never had a big birthday bash yet. Poor little guy! We are never around family this time of year and I think it's silly to have a friends party for little ones this age. We just celebrated as our little family....in the Lake District! I think that is pretty special. We got a small cake and some ice cream and he had his presents to open. Last night we ate at Frankie & Benny's and he got sung to and got his ice cream.....again.


1 comment:

TerriV said...

Blake Emerson you are such a
handsome little boy!!!!!
Love you,
Mony