I did wake up to breakfast, flowers, a card from Derek and he even printed out pictures for the kids to color!
The pictures on the right are ones the girls did at school. Avery was VERY excited to give hers to me. When I opened it she asked me if I was going to hang it in my room. She said I need to hang it up so I can "memorize" her! :)
This gave me a good laugh.....from Avery
I also got an email from Avery's teacher with a list of all the students and why they love their Mom. "Avery loves her Mom because she helps her with her homework."
Allie's teacher sent out this video.
2 comments:
Oh so happy to get these. I have really missed your posts.
The mothers day art and what the girls wrote is precious. I know if my girls had ever written any thing like that I would of loved the weight part.....lol
it's getting closer Boogie, won't be long now
Love you
Blake your picture was great...love the colors !
Look at all the nice pictures and
flowers!!! Glad you had a great
mother's day!!
Post a Comment