Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest & More

We had such a beautiful weekend here in the UK. We found a cute little pumpkin patch to take the kids to. The owners let us ride their tractor down to the patch and gave us some cutters to cut them off the vine. The kids had a fun time choosing their pumpkins. Blake kept yelling at us to "carry, pwease" because he kept tripping over the vines.


 Afterwards we went to the Fall Fest that Derek's Squadron was putting on. We found out about it just this week so we didn't have a whole lot of time to figure out costumes for the kids. I literally put something together the night before. Avery's was easy.......she wore Allie's costume from last year, Blake didn't want to wear his, and Allie's was the one that took awhile to figure out.....mainly because she was being so picky, but I finally came up with something that she liked!
And once we got home we relaxed outside and enjoyed our family time!

4 comments:

TerriV said...

Brooke,
what an awesome post!! A perfect day, perfect weather and relaxing
at the end of the fun filled day!
Love you and miss you,
MOM

TerriV said...

I miss all of you so much........ Love, PAPA

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING these pictures! It seems like everyone has changed so much. Avery is quite the model and Blake is so "hammy". I can't wait to steal some of these pictures and update ours on the wall so Hannah can talk to them! She loves the pictures of all the cousins together and can actually name ALL of her cousins by name! She used to just call everyone what sounded like a combination of Blake and Brooke, not sure who it was though lol
Love you guys and miss you!
BK&H

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures at the pumpkin patch! What a great beautiful day!

Love you- Aunt Ang