Friday, July 26, 2013

Dave & Busters

We went to Dave & Buster's Wednesday afternoon.........lunch and half price games!!! The kids always have so much fun there (and Derek and I too!) In fact, we were having so much fun we didn't take many pictures......and they are from my phone which takes terrible pics. We ended up with about 6,000 tickets and got some fun prizes!

Allie & Avery playing a giant game of Connect Four
 
Playing with the prizes.........
 
I'm sitting on the bench right outside our room............this is the playground they beg to go to every day. We thought it was a great idea to request this room. Turns out, it wasn't such a great idea. The playground area is filled with sand. In this Texas heat they are always covered from head to toe in sand.........and it won't just brush off b/c it is sticking to them with sweat. Whenever there is an argument, sand is thrown in faces, down pants & shirts. Needless to say, it's been about 4 or 5 days since we've let them set foot on this playground!
The car Blake is playing with and the football are a couple of the prizes from D&B's. They already had the bubbles. Allie also got another pair of headphones for her mp3 player and Avery picked out.........candy, no surprise there!!
 
Derek is climbing up on the roof to retrieve the football. I didn't realize what a strong arm I had!
 

No comments: