Last night Blake woke up at 11:50 pm! I mean he was wide awake. I was SO tired. I turned the lights on over the fireplace and told him to play with his cars.....and he did for 2 hours! It was kinda cute listening to him quietly chat away and make noises for his cars. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open and defintiely dozed off a few times. One of the times I woke up to him giving me a little kiss and whispering something to me. :) Another time I woke up and didn't see him anywhere so I jumped up and he was right on the floor beside the couch, where I was, lying down......I think trying to go to sleep. I barely missed stepping on him and he popped up. I asked him if he was ready to go to bed and he shook his head yes.......and he went right to sleep.

2 comments:
What a sweetie pie! Those midnight shifts are awful though!
How sweet. I'm yawning right there with ya!!!!
Post a Comment