Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mony & Papa Vist: Part I

GG, this post is for you!

Mony and Papa arrived late Sunday night. We're all so excited to have them here and introduce them to Blake. Allie is loving having more visitors walk her to and from the bus stop. Avery is loving all of the extra attention she gets during the day while Allie is at school. It seems like we've been on the go a lot but we've hardly taken any pictures. So here is what we have thus far:
After Allie got out of school on Tuesday Mony & Papa took the girls up to the pool for some afternoon swimming fun.....
Trying to get a picture of what his outfit says, "I Love HUGS from Grandma"
Other fun things not pictured:
- We took Avery to story/craft time at Barnes & Noble.
- Last night we went to Dave and Buster's.

4 comments:

alice.scanlon said...

Ah, can see the girls are enjoying mony and papa. Blake is growing and I think he just looks like Blake. Such a cute little man..... Keep the pictures coming :-)...........

Bryan and Kim said...

love the pictures! I agree with Grandma, keep them coming!!
See you guys in a week! Love ya

alice.scanlon said...

Broke, I was so anxious to look at the pictures I didn't notice the post was for me....lol.....thank you....I'm ready for more.....

Craig and Ashley said...

Looks like they r having so much fun!! The weather must be nice to swim, starting to get chilly around here:)