Our first stop today was Possum Creek Metropark for their Harvest Jamboree. Free pumpkins, t-shirts, horse rides, scary stories and more.
Next up was Tom's Corn Maze.....my first time going through one. It was fun, but cold! I think it would have been more fun to have one other couple with us to race against (and no one else in there). It started to get easier to find the different checkpoints because people were making bird noises everytime they found it...so all we had to do was follow their calls. It still took us about an hour though!
We heard that there is a kids "haunted" castle somewhere around here.....not really scary, but just to warm them up to the idea. That might be a fun thing to do next weekend! Then, of course, Halloween and trick or treating would be the following weekend. FUN, FUN!!
3 comments:
Fun pictures, Brooke! I am enjoying watching your girls grow!
Is that a real rotten pumpkin? It is huge! I love corn mazes. I wanted to go to one this year, maybe if I got lost in one my water would break. I tried the swing suggestion you gave me. In any case. I am glad you guys had fun.
Love, love, love the pics!! Looks
like you had a good time. Miss you
guys!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment